L'image affichée est une représentation non contractuelle
HSS/LSS DRV 600V 4A SO-14
Désignation Produit: L6498DTR
Rutronik No.: ICGDRV1236
Unité d'emballage: 2500
HSS/LSS DRV 600V 4A SO-14 Description
High voltage high and low-side 2 A gate Driver
The L6498 is a high voltage device manufactured with the BCD6 “OFF-LINE” technology. It is a single chip half-bridge gate driver for the N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT.
The high-side (floating) section is designed to stand a DC voltage rail up to 500 V, with 600 V transient withstand voltage. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible down to 3.3 V for easy interfacing control units such as microcontrollers or DSP.
Both device outputs can sink 2.5 A and source 2 A, making the L6498 particularly suited for medium and high capacity power MOSFETs\IGBTs.
The outputs cannot be simultaneously driven high thanks to an integrated interlocking function.
The independent UVLO protection circuits present on both the lower and upper driving sections prevent the power switches from being operated in low efficiency or dangerous conditions.
The integrated bootstrap diode as well as all of the integrated features of this driver make the application PCB design simpler and more compact, and help to reduce the overall bill of material.
- Transient withstand voltage 600 V
- dV/dt immunity ± 50 V/ns in full temperature range
- Driver current capability:
- 2 A source typ. at 25 °C
- 2.5 A sink typ. at 25 °C
- Short propagation delay: 85 ns
- Switching times 25 ns rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Interlocking function
- UVLO on both high-side and low-side sections
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Flexible, easy and fast design
- Leadfree Defin.
- Numéro du tarif douanier
- Annuaire ABC
- Délai de livraison standard
- 18 Semaines